Wednesday 1 April 2020

DAFFODILS "FORTUNE" 2: AS AT 1 APRIL

1 April is the day we were supposed to have our Monthly Meeting, and it was to include our Annual Daffodil Competition.
Alas, that is not to be, but shown below are some of the exhibits we would have seen. Thank you to those who have sent photos. others will be added as received.
CM: I did get my daffodil out and I am pleased to say that it is still going strong.  I have to admit I thought it would have been over by the time of the meeting, but not so.
ME:I planted my daffodil in December. And amazingly it has flowered right on  in time. This is the best competition daffodil I have grown compared with those of previous years
RM & JM a couple of days ago
CD: Just wanted to show you that I made it on time with my daffodils.
MY: Past their best but made it to the day (just)

No comments:

Post a Comment